- Dragon Age: Come on, baby. It's been a while. Let's go for a quick tussle.
- Me: Be quiet, I'm busy.
- Assassin's Creed: Yeah, Dragon Age. Shut up. She's playing with me.
- Call of Duty: Besides, she'll be playing me next.
- Dragon Age: No one's talking to you Call of Duty. You don't even have character interactions like I do, what are you doing here?
- Call of Duty: I have the ability to talk to *real* people. Can you do that? I didn't think so.
- Skyrim: Guys, she can play me *forever*. How many of you can say that?
- Batman: I'm new here. What's the big problem? She's already played me extensively.
- Dragon Age: Shut up! All of you! She loves me and only me!
- Wii: Can someone tell me what it's like to be played? I have three inches of dust on me. I just... I just want to remember what it feels like.
- Sims: It feels great! Especially when she rubs those sliders left and right, or when she customizes a counter top. Ooh, yeah.
- Homework: It's really dark in this bookbag.
Right now, I'm still in 2011. My bias is in 2012
My bias is from the FUTURE
LUCIFER ROCK VERSION IS THE REAL PORN.
“There’s always someone fuckin’ hanging on.” —Bullet for my Valentine, Tears Don’t Fall (via crazyfool-whydoyoualwaysjump)
Instead of telling someone your feelings, why don't you just give that person a gun to shoot you in the face? It's basically the same thing.
-Sip a cup of Earl Grey and enjoy the evening-
- wow it must suck to be aang’s kid
- or just a kid of any member of the gaang
- cause they accomplished so much at such a young age
- it’s hard to live up to that
- WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I WAS ALREADY DEFEATING EVIL FIRELORDS AND TAKING THEIR POWERS AWAY. AND THEN I STARTED THIS AWESOME PLACE CALLED ‘REPUBLIC CITY’ WITH MY BEST FRIEND.
- SO WHAT DID YOU DO AT SCHOOL TODAY?
- i drew a giraffe
That awkward moment when someone scares you and your reflexes make you punch them.